Your potential customers take a walk down a chaotic and busy street, winded up in their own thoughts, works and relevant action. To capture someone’s attention when they are busy in their own thoughts isn’t an easy task. There are store signs that are effective and are the primary focus considering the effective line of attraction, especially when one uses neon signs that are customized.
The question arises, ‘how important is storefront signage?’
- Around 70% of Americans have bought a product or the line of services solely the visuals and sign has appealed their purchasing factor.
- Just the signage is responsible for nearly 60% of their customers.
- Around 75% of the consumers believe in the overall quality of the store signs which reflects the quality of the products and services.
Store sign introduces your business in a strategic manner
Doesn’t matter how gregarious you are, it is nearly impossible to meet every passing member and is still able to run your business. One should put a trust in their store sign that helps in drawing initial attention, reinforces the brand and compels the customers to finally act on the final sales and overall promotion.
One can also use customized neon signsand window graphics in their storefront that helps in providing the essential information. When any visitor first enters the store, they wish to have certain functional elements:
- Operational area: It is one of the first things any visitor would like to see, as it helps them to make a decision whether they would like to return to the store or not.
- Point of contact: It is important to grab potential leads and potential customers even when your store is closed, through an email, phone or even social media.
- Services and provided products: The window graphics can quickly make a clear aspect at what type of store you have entered.
- Wifi: If you have a Wi-Fi connection at your store and have been asked for the network and connection information, one should consider making the information prominent with vinyl letters on their walls for their customers.
The versatility of an outdoor business is palpable, there are variants that can be customized to send any given message, to any place of your building.
It is important to know how your company can benefit from outdoor advertising, here are the ways:
- Foot traffic: If you’re walking to a sidewalk, in a wall or plaza, people are walking to the storefront all the time, banners and other types of signage boards can help one in drawing relevant action to bring your customers to the door.
- Brand awareness: Large customized neon lights that are placed in front of the door of your store can assist in elevating your branding. There are other types of signages like fascia signs and vehicle wraps.
- It gives a certain ‘feel’ for your brand: There are customized neon signs that can reflect the exact feel of your brand in order to evoke the concept.
- It helps people in navigating your brand: Businesses that are in an unusual location or not on the road; signage and boards can lead to many road benefits which can help one in figuring out the service you lay.
- Using window space: Utilizing storefront window space in a smart way can lay a huge impact on the overall sales. One can use window graphics and other types of outdoor signage boards to make their store more appealing and considerate.
- Attracting the relevant traffic: Using neon, pylon or acrylic signages can help remind the customers that one is the type of area that encourages one to enter your store.
In the end, it is all about the exterior signs that will help in assisting and benefitting your business that helps in driving sales. All one has to do is figure out the type of signs one requires to benefit their business. Vida Signs have the right kind of experience in choosing the right outdoor signs for all types of businesses, reach out to us to get outdoor customized business signs.